Sunday, May 6, 2012

Building Your Business

It is amazing how much money I have dropped on "building my business" in just a matter of days. I have been upgrading and adding to my kit for makeup artistry and it is burning a giant gaping hole through my pocket. But it is all worth it. My tools have been lacking until now, time to take things more seriously. The more requests I get/gigs coming my way I realize..I need to step it up. I have to utilize that license of mine.


So I have been glued to my computer at night looking for what I want and or need.

I have to admit I am somewhat addicted to online shopping. It's dangerously easy to purchase what I need online, the bargains..the convenience.

A click of a button ..and BOOM. $$$$$$ CHA-ching..bought and shipped to you.

 And the thrill of finally receiving the package you have been waiting for is great. The only thing that saves me from being a shopaholic is the fact that I don't shop on impulse. I will sit on an item for days before I take the plunge to buy online.

In the situation I am in right now, I need to buy a lot. But when 1 makeup brush can cost ya $30-45 then it's only normal to hesitate a bit before buying. I am a huge bargain hunter, getting the best deal is important and I always buy what is practical and splurge only on occasion. But in this industry..going for the deepest discount can sometimes backfire on you.

quality > quantity

In the end I know all of the money will be worth it. Nothing good comes easy that's for sure!!

Time to drop some cash and paint some faces!



No comments:

Post a Comment