Thursday, June 9, 2011

BAM! WHACK! POP!

With a crew full of roofers on top of my house- that is all I am hearing right now. I can barely hear myself thinking. I was in a blissful slumber this morning and instead of birds chirping I hear sounds of roof construction so loud It instantly gives me a splitting headache.

I was left without a car today until lunch time so my only solution is to use these two legs of mine and head out on a mission to find silence- or less annoying destructive sounds.

I decided to walk 10 blocks to my rec center, listen to some tunes and then relax and workout to get away from all that noise.  I would normally stay at the gym for atleast an hour but for some reason I wasn't feeling it today. Perhaps its the lack of breakfast or knowing that I couldn't work out until my legs felt like jello because i'd have to briskly walk back to my house in the sun in time for lunch with the boyfriend. Either way, I am stuck in construction hell again. Crossing my fingers this headache goes away before work. It doesn't look too promising considering these guys will be here all day.

Oh and I got such a lovely "welcome" home from my dog when I got back.  I let Bosley out of his cage and walked right upstairs to my room to change into dry clothes. Bosley followed me as usual except this time he looked at me and peed. On top of a comforter that was folded on the floor (on its way to the laundry room)

Ok. I know that dogs can't make "faces" but I swear he looked up at me and was like "fuck you". "Thanks for leaving me in this loud box while you enjoy mother nature outside". If you saw him, you would see "the face" too. Who knows maybe im hungry and going crazy. lol

 He looks stressed from all of this noise so I will let that little mess go. But to make it better..I picked up the comforter to take it to the washer and as I am walking down my bedroom stairs, the pee started "rolling" off the blanket..landing everywhere I walked with it. I had to clean all of that up. Almost happy the roofers are here so people can't hear my swearing.

If that wasn't enough, he didn't give me time to recover/regroup. He just goes into number 2. poopie poop. I clean that up, dropping each little nugget over and over. I finally get it in the toilet and it starts to overflow. So here I am trying to keep this poop filled water from spilling all over my clean bathroom and all over me. Thank you God for giving me unbelievable plunging skills.

Lately I have been getting fed up with work and the catty drama bullshit that comes along with it. So if the BAM WHACK POP, the dog's vengeful bladder and the crumbly stink nuggets are any indication as to what I will have to deal with tonight at work. Then I am "checking" out for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment